Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET )2016 :- The Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E) released notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) .Eligible candidates appointments as a teacher for class I to VIII. Candidates can apply only On-Line for CTET-SEPT 2016 on CTET website – www.ctet.nic.in.
Eligibility:- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education. or Graduates with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years B.ED.
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply On-Line for CTET-SEPT 2016 on CTET website – www.ctet.nic.in from 22/06/2016 to 18/07/2016.
Important Dates :
- Start date for online registration: 22nd June 2016
- Last date for submit of application: 18th July 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 19th July 2016
- Date for issue admit card: 17th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016
Click here to view notification:-